Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: How women are like cars...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Mel, they won't scare me away. And my car didn't backfire... my car is a rusted out old junker... but my woman is a sports car type woman, can't keep up with her half the damn time. But, that's what I love about you women, always unpredictable and always desirable. biggrin And it never sucks to be me. Every day is a new adventure.

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Revmo? Did I say that you were directing that to anyone? Didnt think so...I said that your topics on women have been degrading or at least thats the message I was trying to convey. Like your saying its all or nothing, either shes good lookin or shes trash...does your sports car have a brain? Or is it so shiney that you cant see that its really a lemon? nuff said..oh and its ok for me to smack you but you cant smack me, got it? Well on second thought I guess its ok if your calling me a "bad girl" and your spanking my ass from behind..*W and pours sugar in your gas tank...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Actually she's very intelligent, a paralegal now working on finishing Law School. And I don't degrade women any more than women degrade men. And you shouldn't care if I do or not, you don't like women!

    Question: If women couldn't argue, would the suicide rate go up?

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Women degrade us guys just as much... and I kinda like the abuse *lol*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •